Paul The Orange!

- Thursday, July 12, 2007 -

What a coincidence today! Popped by magic hall after school to meet TYY up for discussion of tomorrow's walk-around magic at Zouk.. And I met Lennart Green! Here's a little information about this legendary man - Lennart Green (born December 25, 1941), from Sweden, is a world champion close-up/card magician, a title which he won in 1991 at the FISM convention in Lausanne, Switzerland. He is known for seemingly chaotic routines which are highly original and display great skill.

Well, he was with the SMC MODs - Shade, Uncle Bob, Gorden, Adrian & Aloysius! Gosh! I really missed the lecture yesterday cos` he sat down and started blowing all of us away with his killer routines! Though many were mathematical, he made it seem so magical! Full of envy & respect for you Lennart! And as usual, Messily amazing moves!

He was very nice to share with us 2 of his routines which were so simple yet FANTASTIC! Thanks Lennart! Of course, after all his stuff, he requested for us to show him something... SILENCE.. Haha! Well, I started 1st.. Performed an effect related to photographic memory.. I FAILED! Omg.. But he's so supportive and encouraged me to try again.. Haha~ I did and i think it got him thinking for a while? =) Bowen managed to amaze everyone including Lennart with his astonishing vanishes and appearances of 4 queens! *CLAP CLAP* Not forgetting Solomon too did a wonderful effect with a torn corner of a card~! Short yet fun session and definitely unforgettable!

Omg! We look lke Brothers! Haha! And I'm even BIGGER than Lennart Green!

Group photo with Lennart Green! From left: Myself, Bowen, Haziq, Lennart, William, Uncle Bob, TYY

Here's a video of Lennart Green's Signature Effect - The Snap Deal [Crazy S**t]