Paul The Orange!

- Tuesday, July 31, 2007 -

How nice.. Phone Broke down last night and I had no choice but to get a new one today.. Lost many contacts and clients.. Well, since my old contract's over, I signed up for a new student plan under my name! Got a Sony Ericsson S500i for $242! Plus the payment for the SIM card which is $28.75! I guess I got to eat grass for the rest of the month now.. Nevertheless I'm still so satisfied with this purchase! Cool, sleek slide phone with all necessary functions!

Sony Ericsson S500i - BEAUTIFUL~


Met Kenneth in the afternoon for lunch at Mac since it's his birthday today.. Simple Celebration =) After which we had an hour of CS followed on with prata at Ah Mei Cafe. Prata was pretty good..

Met Srini after Kenneth went to accompany his girl.. I was so busy sorting out contacts while chatting with him in BK and Srini can't wait to get his hands on my phone! Well, great day shopping with him for clothes! It's so sad that he's flying off to US to study for a couple of years in 12 days! I'm gonna miss this 10year+ friendship with you! Remember to keep in touch always Srini!

With Srini in Yishun BK - I'm starting to miss you pal!