Paul The Orange!

- Thursday, July 19, 2007 -

I'm not going for another eating competition again! 5 days after the Chicken Rice Eating competition for the Singapore Food Festival and I'm still "tasting chicken rice in my mouth" Omg.. One thing for sure is.. It may be fun during that moment with friends but it doesn't feel too good after everything!

Personal Record: 6 Bowls of Chicken Rice in 10 Minutes!

Here are the exciting photos!

Kahhong, Me, Naresh - Awaiting for the start of the competition

HeahHeah! Check out the BOWLS OF RICE! I'm getting mentally prepared now...

No Kick! No Kick! We're so confident! Are we? -_- --> Our Face
*Note: I seem to be the largest contestant! I think I'm threatening! =X

EAT EAT EAT!


Haha~! I didn't win though.. At least I'm in Top10! Got souvenirs in the end - Chicken Essence, 1 Can of Orange Juice, 1 Pack of Tissue and 1kg of RICE!@#$

BEAT
ME!