|
Saturday 10.30am: Woke up, went to collect my coat and pants from tailor. Happy I got it at last, but sad it was kind of tight. I feel like James Bond~! =D Went home to change and prepare for the rest of the day. 1.30pm: Met Bowen in the train while heading to ToaPayoh for magic session by Shade with other SMC pros like Enrico & Bob Chua. Session only started at 3.30 due to the change in weather and cramped parking lots. However, great fruitful SS tutorial session! Thanks Shade! 4.30pm: Headed on to Delifrance for the informal magic session by SMC with the whole group, where Bowen and Sean came. Had a good chat with Calvin too, he's such a pleasant guy. Everyone was so enthusiastic in sharing and performing for everyone, I did a pretty impossible magician fooler routine revolving around photographic memory and mathematics formulas which made a few magicians go home cracking their brains! Sean and I ended up performing for some diners in Delifrance too~ Sean is an outstanding performer! Great reactions! 7.45pm: Dinner at the usual Kopitiam, plus 1 receipt of any purchase entitle 1 free coffee or tea! I ordered fried oyster with egg and the Aunty gave me 4 receipts so I could get drinks for all my friends! How nice~ 9,00pm: Headed off for zouk with Bowen & Sean. Thanks Itachi for lending me a coin! Anyway, Sean's underage... He was in a dilemma whether he should enter or head off find his gf.. Well, it ended with Bowen and me in zouk waiting for Justin and friends to reach... Had a good chat with Bowen and while we waited 2.5 hours for them!! 11.30pm: It's Party Time! We danced through the night with the not so good DJ at phuture... Bowen and I kept switching back & forth to zouk & Phuture cos' the music in Zouk was better. Unforgettable part of the night was us with the girl in black.. & her group of weird guy friends.. LOL! She was just crazy.. Justin should know what I'm talking about.. Too bad we didn't drink a lot, ain't feeling that great.. But overall, fun night on the floor with my buddies! Sunday 4.00am: Everything ended with a drink and short chat at the nearby coffeeshop for around an hour. Justin, his friend(Sorry I'm bad at remembering names) and I took a walk to the nearby MRT station.. Funny thing is we got lost and walking in 2 huge circles which brough us back to the same location twice!! Finally, we were at Clark Quay station at 6.27am. Took a short nap in the train. 8.00am: Reached home, took a bath, lied on my bed and had a great chat with Shereen.. I just couldn't sleep anymore as it was morning and I had to go to the tailor again to do some corrections to my coat.. So.. 11.00am: Headed down to tailor again.. Sigh, got to wait for another 1 week for my coat. 12.00pm: It's Murray's lecture today! Rushed down to City Bayview Hotel and reached at 1pm where the lecture is... I have to say I respect Him a lot for he's creativity and his ability to think just 5 degrees off track! Great guy, wonderful talent! Murray's Award Winning CD FX Act 4.00pm: Lecture ended with an hour of magic chit chat with Andy & Aaron. They're nice chaps to talk to! Also received an SMS from Ruiqi to meet up with Liling & Baby Zoe.. Despite being totally exhausted, decided to still make it since we haven't met up for so long! 5.30pm: Dinner at Pasta Mania and had a walk at Cold Storage looking for alphabet pastas! Gotto say time flies! Liling who used to be my SJAB senior is now a mum with such adorable daughter! Her husband is Jimmy's good friend! Lol~ And he met me in Toys R Us?! Ruiqi's still looking young and pretty with a nice boyfriend! 8.00pm: Home sweet home! Collapsed on bed at around 9.30pm
| - The Orange! -
Paul 20 28th March 1988 Magician / Balloon Artist
PaulTheOrange@Hotmail.Com - The Talking Orange! - - The Tunes - - The Orange's Buddies! - MAGICIANS / BALLOON ARTISTS: Edwin Gabriel Hasif Jannson Jaspas Jazz Jeremy Pei Kenneth Soh Kyle Ravin Ling Norvin RP Magic IG XueYing
SJAB:
SINGAPORE POLY.:
YISHUN TOWN SEC.:
OTHERS:
- The Old Oranges! - June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 - The Orange Favourites! - |