Paul The Orange!

- Wednesday, August 15, 2007 -

Animal Cell Culture paper today.. Overall, fine at the beginning, but killer at the last 2 long questions. I was just so dead in the end! Well, it's over and gotto be ready for the 2nd one! Bioprocess Engineering..!

Met Kenneth in the afternoon to buy my gift boxes in preparation for this Saturday's competition.. $30 in exchange fore cardboard and paper! I think it's all worth it since the whole setup looks pretty sweet~ Just short of some ribbons and then it'll look fantastic!

I'm confident of my act now! 3 days of heavy brainstorming..! Thanks Imran and Aaron for coming up with brilliant ideas! Without you guys, this act would not have been possible!

Guess what, Kenneth & I ended up playing with balloons at Mac and he was happily fooling around with his Dick's head! LOL~ I prepared this bunch of balloon flowers tied with a ribbon for Shereen too! Surprise Surprise! You were so touched! =P

New Idea - Thanks Kenneth for the Ribbon Idea

Met Shereen in the evening for basketball with her, her brother, and my "broken" leg.. Basketball wasn't so fun but I just love the lucky star which you made! So small... But it's the thought that counts =)

Lovely, Isn't it?