Paul The Orange!

- Thursday, August 09, 2007 -

Happy yet Sad..

Happy cos' I GOT A NEW HAIRCUT AGAIN!!! And this time, I'm almost "botak"! Got it done by Alex @ Lush Hair Creations, Orchard Emerald Lvl3..
I gotto say he's a creative dude! Love my hair now! Though I feel it's a little wild for my character.. But well, only for this period! =)

Side - Naresh told me I look like I've just gotten scratched by Wolverine! Lol!

Towards the Back - I Love This Part

Thanks Alex! Definitely felt better compared to the previous hairstyle~

Thanks Kenneth for waiting patiently for me for that hour.. I guess you loved that hair too! Let's head down there for a haircut in 3 weeks time!

Sad cos' the first thing Srini said when he saw me was, "Wah! You hair sucked! I tell you it sucked!" I know he prefers crew cut.
Naresh loved it though.. =)

Reached home, Mum gasped! Dad's face turned black.. Both of them were extremely mad and unhappy with my new hairstyle..

I didn't expect mum to be so unhappy, she said,"OMG! I tell you, you looked like an ex-convict who just came out from prison! Horrible!" And she said it till as if it's so bad =(

Dad's never happy with my hair ever since I entered poly.
He said angrily, "The more you cut the more horrible it gets!"
& both of them agreed with each other.. =(

Went straight to bed last night, got no mood to do anything.

Before I slept I though to myself, "It's not as if I would change & turn into a gangster or a convict just because my hair changed and looks wilder than normal.."

I still love my hair though.. =)