Paul The Orange!

- Sunday, September 16, 2007 -

Pretty much of hanging out with people for the past few days.
With Dad still in the hospital, I would have to go down to visit him.
Thus lesser time with friends, buddies & her.

Friday 14/9
Joined Sean, Bowen, Wanling, Evangeline & Audrey @ Cineleisure.
Being a pretty bad Host/Organiser, even that short while of hanging out with them was pretty dry..
Didn't do magic for the girls, didn't want to steal the limelight from Sean =X


All Of Us

Saturday 15/9
Pretty fun day.
Went to Bugis with dear & her friends.
Lunch @ Starbucks.
Sean left halfway to cut hair. [I think not even quarterway]
Shopped around Haji Lane with Shereen, Sherlyn, Shermaine & Peiying.
Shared $ for a gift for Shermaine.

I was roasting.


MMMmm Pasta Salad!

Group Photo!

The shopowner was pissed at us taking photos! Lol!

Dear & I

Visited Dad @ Hospital.
He was in pain.
But I know he's recovering.
Dad's happy to see you dear.

Left for dinner with my bunch of buddies at Zhen Fa Seafood @ Marina South.
Not much appetite for all the food.
Still worrying.
Thanks Kenneth for cheering me up!
Thanks Val for listening too! =)

Cancer causing dinner!

He Rocks!