Paul The Orange!

- Saturday, October 13, 2007 -

Many things happened since I last blogged..

FYP Marathon - Coming to an end
Movie Marathon - Resident Evil: Extinction, DayWatch
Anime Marathon - Flame Of Recca
Massive "makan marathon" - KahHong & Sean
Girlfriend's "Barbie Doll"
Weekend Work - Help my Dad & Mum

Well, a little about everything:

FYP is coming to an end! Dr. Yuen told us, "Stop all experiments! We'll focus on the report write up!" Good news: No more new fishes to cut, no more phenol-chloroform DNA isolation, no more PCR! Bad news: We got to rush the silver staining experiments!

Movies were alright, late night movies with guys ain't too fun or exciting.

Resident Evil: Extinction was rated by me 3.8/5! Exciting movie with nice shocks but the ending was just too sudden. I expected much more action towards the end. Worth to watch!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daywatch
Day Watch seemed a little tough to understand according to KahHong. It was fine I guess, just a regular DARK vs LIGHT movie. Nothing special.

The 3-day Anime Marathon rocks!

Childhood memories! I remembered those days when I got so hooked onto this 42-episode anime, I would tune to AXN every single day just to watch the whole series!
Flame of Recca is definitely rated a 4.9/5 by me! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!

"Makan Marathon" was just full of Pontian Wanton Noodles, Chicken Rice, Popiah & Dessert at Yishun Central area, Block 924 & 925!
Gogogo! Great food! Kahhong, Sean & I had a few bowls of each! OMG!

Ok! Mrs. Shereen loves to play with dolls! That's a 100% sure!
I remembered this dear girl talking about putting on lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadow on her boyfriend!
Well, allowed her to "doll her boy" up a little..
RESULTS:
Nail designs - I like that on my pinky!

Hair Waxed =X

Lastly, helped my Mum & Uncle at the market.. TOUGH JOB!
I cannot imagine dad & mum have been working like that all their life..
Dad is still recovering, can't work yet, thus I have to help out!
Hope dad gets strong soon! =)