Paul The Orange!

- Sunday, October 21, 2007 -

Countdown to her flying back! : Few Hours!

Alright! Anyway, had 2 hours of sleep, jumped out of bed, and hurried for my preparation for the show!
No time for practices now, just pack and go!
I was actually changing into my clothes and eating a plate of fried rice at the same time! SKILL!
Lloyd's waiting for me under my block by 2pm! (Thanks again! =D)

Today at United Square, we had ample time to prepare, no rush, no hurry, everything was right on schedule.
Of course, I was much calmer and ready compared to yesterday.
Setup was much faster and smoother and the whole magic show started right on the dot! =D
It felt as if I just woke up and standing fresh beside the stage ready to go!

OK, this time, mistakes made yesterday were noted and corrected. However, I had new problems!
1) Snowstorm pieces just couldn't fly into the air! (BAD QUALITY! Got to buy another new pack of snowstorm which is almost like the Seo's.)
2) Blur head stotong! Had not completed my opening act and wanted to rush to get the microphone from the MC! (*Smack*)
3) Today, I got a seemingly hyper Indian girl up on stage and she became half-enthu, she only dances halfway with me. =(

I think I'm more like a kid compared to those kids! Haha!

Overall, much better job done today!