Paul The Orange!

- Thursday, November 01, 2007 -

Do dreams come true?
Recently, past dreams seem to being coming true one by one..
Good thing those dreams were pleasant, memorable ones..
Nasty ones? I hope not..

Well, headed to Thomson Plaza for sis's birthday..
It's one place where my parents would bring me to very often when I was a kid..
That was 10 years back and I have not been coming here since then!

I wondered.. How would this place looks like now..
Memories indeed as my mum and dad tell us how we used to play & shop around there..

Thomson Plaza from the outside - Haven't changed at all other than some logos and paint colours.

Couldn't recognise the carpark at all now.. Other than the slopes & a few lighted signs on top.

Lightings still as dim as ever..

Entry from carpark - No Impression.

First step into the shopping area - Totally foreign.

Lots of new food stalls - Looks like this place has gone through a huge renovation & upgrade.

Walked straight and I saw a slightly "older" part of the shopping centre right ahead.

Shocked and surprised the moment I stepped out of the newly renovated area..
I looked left, a memories of my dreams shot straight to my mind.
I looked right, even clearer parts of my dreams could be "seen".
I looked up.. I knew it was the place I dreamt about occasionally for the past 10 years..
Now I remember everything & it all made sense.

Looked left - I could remember the stairway which I dreamt myself running up and down searching for something hardware & plant related. I also dreamt of myself running up & down with friends, something about saving someone's life! Haa~ Weird.

Looked right - I remembered there seemed to be a pathway leading straight down on the 2nd level.

Walked to the right & looked up - The ceiling was exactly how it looked like in my dream! I was right! there is a pathway and a stairway!
I remembered I dreamt about running along the 2nd level outside Yamaha looking at violins & guitars.

Walked further down - I totally recognised this place. I used to like to run around here. There was a little pond behind the escalators in my dreams.

Went up the escalators to the 3rd level, I looked down at the 2nd level and the clearest part of my dreams came into my head! This was the pavement & stairs I was running around when I was a kid & also in my dreams! VHive used to be Yamaha last time..

I still see YAMAHA! However, it's just a smaller shop at the extreme end of the pavement..

Unforgettable day. All these while, my dreams about me running on the pavement outside Yamaha, looking and violins.. Running up & down stairways searching for people & things.. looking up at grid designed ceilings were all flashbacks & memories of my childhood times in Thomson Plaza.. I've realised how amazing the human brain is.