Paul The Orange!

- Wednesday, November 07, 2007 -

Fish farm visit for Agrotechnology module yesterday!
Pretty exciting especially for the fish feeding part of the day!

A brief introduction on the farm - Mainland Tropical Fish Farm is an ornamental fish farm in Pasir Ris which rears ornamental fishes such as kois, guppies & goldfishes for international export & local sales.

Photos~
Mainland Tropical Farm!

They have huge ponds! I see kois & more kois!

Check out the huge tanks of Golden Arowanas! This is worth tons of $$$$$!
*I actually thought of robbing this tank!*

The're pretty huge & beautiful! Each worth 10-20K?

Most exciting part of the day! - Feeding Arapaimas! They're HUGE HUGE HUGE!
$4 fish feed = 2 small fishes chopped into 4 pieces each. Costly but definitely worth the experience!

Nasty Ducks/Geese! Especially the brown guy!
Guess the 2 white ones are his bodyguards!

Large Terrapins! They look like they wanted to hug me early in the morning! =X

Lobsters? Dr. E said it was some kind of prawns.

Ahhh! Cute little crabs walking sideways!

"Lessons" part was actually pretty dry and boring!

Ended up feeding kois with Michael before leaving the farm! Beautiful kois.

Oh yea! Not forgetting entering a minus 20 degrees Celsius cold room where all the frozen fish food are stored for the longest period of time feeling so SHIOK!

I think I'll be the last survivor if stranded on the Antartica!