Paul The Orange!

- Monday, November 26, 2007 -

I'm pissed, sad, worried. All the feelings jumbled up.

Pissed cos' Dad just told me I have to head down to market tomorrow at 4am to help him out.
I have my FYP and test to prepare for tomorrow.
I am not feeling well.
I need rest!
Can't he just get my sister who has much more free time than me to help out?
He loves her too much to let her work in the market.
I know Dad is sick.
I have to help him.
And yes, I'm worried about him.
I'm sad cos' I need someone badly to whom I can trust to talk about all my problems.
There's only Her, but she can't be there for me for now.
I don't think I can pass the test tomorrow.
I don't think I will do a good job for FYP tomorrow.
I know I will be so exhausted helping Dad from 4am to 7am, reaching school at 8am for presentation rehearsal with Dr Yuen plus the usual Tuesday school from 8am to 5.30pm.
I want to just close my eyes, lay on my bed and forget everything.
I can't.
I do care for Her.
I do care for Dad.
I do care for FYP.
I do care for test.

I just want all of these to end as soon as possible.