Paul The Orange!

- Sunday, November 25, 2007 -

Taking a short break to look back in my life, everything seem to have changed so much, seemingly irreversibly, ever since I stepped into tertiary education, after my FYP, after I've started magic, after I've started working and most importantly, after I've met Her.

Looking forward, I can see so many things which are going to be different again, work, NS, studies, and of course Her.

  • FYP's coming to and end with the last final lap on Wednesday.
  • More tests and exams and reports and experimental datasheets to be due after FYP.
  • Polytechnic education is coming to an end with graduation next year.
  • After graduation, work type and frequency would most likely change.
  • Coming back into magic with a bigger change soon.
  • And Her, things are going to be very different from now on..
Anyone can tell me what to prioritize, it seems pretty obvious too. However, it's just.. Easier said than done, especially when many factors comes in together at the same time. I believe things will go on smoothly. Having Faith.

Truthfully, I may seem fine now.. But I just have not recovered from the shock of that day.