Paul The Orange!

- Sunday, November 25, 2007 -

Interesting =D
-Adopted from Song Chen's blog-

Pick the letters corresponding to your name:

A: Fun to be around with
B: Loves to make people laugh
C: Really fall in love with
D: Is a great dancer
E: Has beautiful eyes
F: People get wild and crazy to adore you
G: Don't like people to tell you what to do
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: Loves to laugh
J: Easy to have fun with
K: Really silly
L: One of the most romantic people
M: Make people laugh
N: Fun to be around with
O: EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Can kick your ass
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great Kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Drop dead gorgeous
Y: Loved by everybody
Z: Lives life for fun

So, here goes!

P: Popular with all types of people
A: Fun to be around with
U: Gets blamed for everything
L: One of the most romantic people

L: One of the most romantic people
I: Loves to laugh
N: Fun to be around with

B: Loves to make people laugh
A: Fun to be around with
O: EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with
L: One of the most romantic people
O: EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with
N: Fun to be around with
G: Dont like people to tell you what to do

Haha! Let's see..

I'm popular with many types of people? - Probably. Many people love me. Many hate me too! =D [& I seem happy about that. What can I do? Can't please everyone]

Fun to be around with? - Gotta ask the people I hang around with lately? Fun? Sherlyn, Sharon? =D

Gets blamed for everything? - No. Many things.

One of the most romantic people around?! - Am I? *She's nodding I guess*

Loves to laugh! - A 100%!

Loves to make people laugh - Hm.. I want to see happy people around. =)

EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with? - Ask the girls? Shereen?

Don't like people to tell me what to do. - True to a huge extent~