Paul The Orange!

- Thursday, December 06, 2007 -

"Jiefu"! =D

Lots of walking
Lots of rain.
Lots of friends met.
Lots of bookstores.
Lots of "No! Later spoil appetite".
Lots of FUN!

# Lunch at LJS in Yishun GV - Got into rain from GV to Northpoint. *Wet*
# Met Khairi & his buddies - Miss them, should meet them up soon.
# Postage of items at post office - Looks like just dumping something down the dustbin!
# Bought "something exciting" from Shop&Save.
# Met Jr. Melvin and Kamal, chatted for quite some time - They're doing well in SJAB. I'm so proud of them.
# Met Feroz & chatted a while - Working as bartender @Meritus Mandarin Hotel.

# Bus down to
Raffles City whilst exploring that "something exciting" at the back corner of the bus!@#$ - Poor Sherlyn got a headache reading, thus I read to her.. Pretty loudly?! =X
# Alighted the bus close to Raffles Jubilee Hall - Ran across the road to
Raffles City in the rain. OMG! It was a long way there! *Drenched*
# Shopped around MPH looking for the book in Sherlyn's WANTED List - Couldn't find it & thanks to her bringing me to a bookstore, I bought a book on impulse instead. =S
# Met her seller for a blue cardigen - LOL! It was so long! Poor Sherlyn 'hoping so hoplessly' for a tube and a pair of heels to fall from the sky~ =P

# Continued the hunt for her "Mike Ramsey" book in vain at MPH in CityLink - No news =(
# Walked past Morphosis - Sherlyn wanted to go in but decided not to cos' she brought her ATM card along! =X
# Headed down to Forum Shopping Centre in Orchard for a drink - Walked in the rain again from Orchard Mrt *Drenched Again*
# Iced Milo in MacDonalds & some magic fun in Toys R Us at the Fantasma booth with Leon - How did the ball go through the cup?! :P (To Sherlyn: "I dunno?!")
# Met TYY and his friend coincidentally there too with TYY demostrating a 3 card monte effect to Sherlyn~ (Sorry, No money buy cards.. Only have 3.. LOL!)

# Decided to walk back towards
Wheelock Place to look for the book in Borders - Back under the HEAVIER rain, long way back! *Very Soaked This Time*
# Sherlyn's was so worried about her wet hair.. - It was fine actually. =)
# Her slippers absorbed water like SPONGE after stepping into the puddles of water! Haha!
# Poor white shirt of mine became so transparent! - Sexy Right~
# Hair, sigh.. - Wet but still standing! Lol!
# Kind of sad, Borders doesn't have the book too.. - So decided to go to the "
Mystery Place" which would probably cheer her up more.

# Waited under the rain for a cab - Got one after ages! *Super Duper Soaked!*
# Driver: "Going to?"
# Me (Shouted): *Raining & noisy traffic* "
Vivo City!"
# Sherlyn (Exclaimed excitedly): "Oh~! I know le!"
# Me: "Know what?"
# Sherlyn: "The '
Mystery Place' is Vivo City!"
# Darn! I feel dumb - Yea, wanted to bring her to Candy Empire for some chocolates~! =P

# Walked around Vivo City with Sherlyn having the urge of entering all the shops selling beautiful clothes, dresses and shoes - Amazingly she managed to suppress and control all the desires and tempting ATM card! =X
# Ended up walking into bookstores again! PageOne Bookstore I think? - I saw the same book I bought! It's beautifully wrapped up and has a 20% discount! (Heartbroken I tell you!)
# Went to Pet Safari too and saw really cute and lovely dogs! - How I wish I could be one of those dogs too.. People would walk past me and go.. Oh~ Sooo Cuuttee~! Haha!

# Headed to Daiso, saw many nice snacks - Sherlyn said "No! Later spoil appetite!" (Many times! =X)
# Dinner time and we haven't had proper dinner, so no "nonsense food before dinner"!

# Next was
Food Republic - Wanted to tempt Sherlyn with the aromatic food there~ (Evil!)

# Walked past the dessert store:
# Me: "Wanna have some dessert?"
# Sherlyn: "No! Later Spoil appetite!"

# Walked past TuTu Kueh store:
# Me: "I know you're hungry. Wanna buy some of that to eat?"
# Sherlyn: "No! Later spoil appetite!"

# Walked into ColdStorage:
# Me: "Would you like some sushi? Looks nice!"
# Sherlyn: "No! Later spoil appetite!"

# Walked towards Candy Empire:
# Me: "Ok~ Lets go to Candy Empire!"
# Sherlyn: (Smile) "Ok! =)"
# Inside her heart - "YES YES YES! CHOCOLATES!" Haha~!


# After spending almost 10 bucks per person on chocolates, it was back to Yishun for dinner!
# Melvin joined in and we had our tasty chicken cutlet rice & wanton mee! =)
# Sherlyn went home and I joined Melvin in Mac for a great chit-chat session!
# Met Lynette there - She's so much taller and prettier now!

# Melvin: "Omg! Everywhere also your friends!"

Great Nite ended with a nice chat with my sweeheart! :)
I love 5/12/2007! =D