Paul The Orange!

- Friday, January 11, 2008 -

CCA Allocation!

Today's the day where the new students are allocated their preferred CCAs.. Or not-so-preferred CCAs..
SJAB has a total of 20 new cadets = 16 girls, 4 boys!

Had a live TOC situation at the school field today.
Soccer player had ligament injury.
Melvin was pretty panicky, Kamal did fine!
Good job guys!

Some photos:
(1) *Evil Witch* : "Wahaha! I've just cast my super ultimate horribly terrible FART SPELL on YueYing!"
(2) : "Woo~ Where did that strong air current come from?! YueYing FARTED?!"
(3) & (4) : "God.. Please.. I beg you.. Stop the farts.. I beg you.. PLEASE!"
(5) & (6) : "Woo~ Smells worse than decomposing fart! Must be that Evil Witch's new fart spell!"

(1) : "Oh Shit!"
(2) : "Shit What? Shit in toilet, not here! Wah! Why so smelly?! Shit coming out?!"
(3) : "Oh god! Please stop this shit nonsense.. You make me feel like shitting.."

JunHao~ *HintHint* =X

Well, the secondary ones look so fragile! I just hope the guys would stay. =)