Paul The Orange!

- Friday, January 04, 2008 -

YTSS CCA Bazaar!

#Back to help promote SJAB with lots of shouting, balloons and fun.
#Sad thing is that our ambulance was booked on the wrong date and did not arrive!
#Other wise SJAB would have "slaughtered & owned" many CCAs.
#No loud hailer, No large banners to walk around with, No Mascots, No Ambulance.
#Probably we should start planning a large scale promotion for next year.
#Overall good job done still!
#Everyone's so hyped up and active grabbing people, screaming and shouting.
#For those who have lost or are in the process of losing their voice, do drink more water and rest your throat. =) (Honey Lemon Drink HELPS!)

Some Photos of our dinner at Sakura Thai-Chinese Cuisine:

Eileen, YiQian & Xueli

Kamal, Gene & LingEn

Kamal: "I tell you I no hair there!"
Gene: "Ya right! Come! I pluck & show you!"

Eileen: "Come YiQian! I take photo with you! Next time you get famous for being the slowest eater I can tell people you're friend!" =X
YiQian: *Spastic Face*