Paul The Orange!

- Wednesday, February 06, 2008 -

Something About Paul..

Finally it's the Chinese New Year again!
For those wondering where I've disappeared to or what I was so busy with...
Other than the magic show preparation..
It was... SELLING CHICKEN!

Yes Yes.. I know it's hard to believe but Paul's a POULTRY SELLER too!
CNY's a busy period so I got to be down in the market to help my parents out..
*Filial hor?!* =X

Farrer Road Wet Market


That's why it's called wet market..
Freaking like raining in there all day long..
*Pardon for the improper English* Lol!


That's my work space.. I've got a chopper & chopping board OK!
Certified Professional Chicken Chopping Artist! *Sounds more professional than Pro-Chicken-Chopper* =P


Check out the beautiful massive chicken slaughter~!
Amitabha.. Sinful.. Sinful..


That's Mr. Paul @ work!
DIE! You chicken drumstick! *CHOP*


My uncle @ work!
Auntie (Waiting): "Ka meh la! [Faster la!]"
Uncle (Chopping): "!@#$% Kwa wa ai bin [See my face?!!] I chop you like this chicken then you know!"

The Certified Professional Chicken Chopping Artists!


Introducing... Mr. Kampong Chicken~!
Hm.. Which should we chop first.. Head?! Toenails?! Backside?!

Hee! Chopped off that one chicken leg!
Mr. Kampong Chicken got to hop on one chicken feet now~! =X