Paul The Orange!

- Wednesday, February 20, 2008 -

It's 'MONKing' Time!

If I do remember clearly, one of the rules of Buddhism is "No taking of life of beings", thus the strict vegetarian diet, as eating meat would be considered as indirectly taking a life.

Main point is.. A Buddhist or more importantly, a MONK should not be taking lives and if I'm right, shouldn't even indulge in the thought of doing it?!

To my amazement... Saw this scene in Yishun GV Funland..


Time Crisis 4 - Only suitable for children above 8 years old and monks from India. =X

Still, he's a great guy..
Manage to have a quick chat with him after his game when he asked if I'm a Buddhist..
Found out that he's truly a monk from India - Not those monk scams you see around..
After our short conversation, he placed his palms together, went "Amitabha..", smiled & walked off.. [Of course I did the same to be nice, in case he knows I took those photos and decides to use some secret shaolin kungfu to shoot invisible bullets with the super infra-red gun at me. =P ]
That smile of his sure felt very special, it gives a certain feeling of warmth and comfort..
One nice, friendly monk indeed..

BUT STILL! Mr. Monk here playing Time Crisis 4 is... ???!!!