Paul The Orange!

- Wednesday, February 27, 2008 -

Morning Breakfast Surprise! (2)

Ok! It's not too tough to make a simple Mushroom & Egg Sandwich...
You would need...


A nice mixture of 2 scrambled hard boiled egg + 1 small can of cooked sliced button mushrooms + 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise! *Yummy*

Next is of course the bread!

Plus a bit of margarine on each size and a small piece of fresh green lettuce!

Then goes the generous portion of delicious filling!

Great colour yea?!

Put them all together...

& you have a tasty, healthy Mushroom & Egg Sanwich!

After some final touches...

Packed & ready for the surprise delivery! =D

I guess it was a pretty normal sandwich... She said it tasted OK only.. Awww..
I'll make a better one next time! =D
And please eat the LETTUCE!
Haha! So picky.. =X
But I'm glad this picky girl would have something to eat in class while she's busy completing her work.. =P