Paul The Orange!

- Friday, February 22, 2008 -

UG Open House!

The UG open house at YTSS was pretty interesting with CCAs such as Red Cross, Scouts, Girl's Brigade & National Civil Defence appearing in our school!

It's so fun seeing SJAB & Red Cross side by side doing CPR..
Though their female uniform's so much more beautiful as compared to ours.. (Looks like air stewardess)
I think the way they did CPR that day was... HAIZ...
SJAB still rocks!
See?!

Never LOCK elbows! =P

Oh yea! "Made" an instant SJAB T-Shirt too!
With a self-cut SJAB sticker logo!
And.. There it goes..

Onto my shirt! =X
I think the next SJAB shirt should be designed something like that.. Looks pretty good!

Oh! Girl Guides were doing henna for free!
Sherlyn did this brilliant job..
Yes..

For the next 1 week, people on the streets all know I'm Paul.. =X
Thank you still! It looks.. Wacky? Lol!

It's our 6th month together too!
Happy half a year Shereen! =D
A little treat for you..

Spaghetti.. With LOTS & LOTS of LOVE! =P
I love your thoughtful gifts..
And on my 100th post, I want to say to you..
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SWEETHEART!