Paul The Orange!

- Friday, February 15, 2008 -

Valentine's Day!

Lovely Valentine's Day this year was spent with a couple "loved" ones like Kenneth, Kamal, Amanda & of course my loved one.. Shereen..

Fund raising ballooning for SJAB in YTSS with Kenneth from morning till afternoon..
It's always so fun sculpturing balloons with this buddy!
Great job done with a pretty good amount of money raised..
60 over bears with hearts plus 20 over flowers?!
Thanks Kenneth! Couldn't have done it successfully without you!


The 2 BalloonMen! The 2 Sexy BalloonMen! The 2 Sexiest BalloonMen! =X


Me (Thumbs Up): "Yes! Miracle Wall - Heals all pimples and gives you white silky skin! Try it!"
Kenneth: "OOOooo... Ahhh~"

Of course, will not miss out my sweetheart for Valentine's Day!
I believe she must be so very delighted to see me so many times today..
Had a gift exchange..
I bet she loved her gifts..
I loved mine too!
Our very first memorable Valentine's Day together.. =)


Ain't this so sweet?! Thanks dear!
& YES! I LOVE PINK!

Met Kamal & Amanda and headed to Amanda's place for CNY visiting..
Lovely home.. Lovely parents.. But maybe not so lovely Amanda.. =X
I think I'll have a phobia of going her place..
So much good food!
& she keeps offering you.. =X


Me, Kamal, Amanda - Watching 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry'
Kamal: "Ahh~ I'm feeling so gay now~"

14/2/08 - Truly unforgettable..