Paul The Orange!

- Thursday, March 27, 2008 -

Birthday Eve!

Terrific Thursday spent with Edmund, GuanJie, Elwin, Sherlyn & Sharon!
After one whole long day of fun-filled activities..
Finally sitting down peacefully in my room..
Blogging..

Alright.. Lets see!

Noon

NTUC grocery shopping.. I'm cooking for Shereen tomorrow!
Shouldn't it be the other way around since it's my birthday?!
Haha! Nah.. I love to cook.. =P
As for what I'm cooking.. You'll know tomorrow!

Late Noon

Met up with Old-Buddy-Edmund..
Window shopping @ town..
He accompanied me for a haircut @ Lush Hair Creations..
Thanks Alex.. You always do such a great job! =)
I accompanied him back to Yishun for a haircut @ DePeach..
Funny lady kept STARING at my hair.. Seemed like she's trying to hook on me.. Old Auntie.. [No offense but she looked like a... Mamasan..] =X
Tried to pull me over to her salon for future haircuts..
Failed terribly.. =P
Great outing with lots of fun fun fun chit chats! [Especially those recent hot topics.. Mas Selamat!] =D

Night

Dinner with GuanJie, Elwin, Sherlyn & Sharon @ Sakura..
Pretty satisfying..
I love the Thai Green Curry! =D
Photos time!


From Left: Sherlyn, GuanJie, Elwin, Sharon!

And now.. The food!

Clockwise from top: Claypot Tofu, Thai Green Curry, Claypot Vegetables & Lemon Chicken!
Looks so Yummy yea?
Pretty decent food!

All thanks to the bunch of them for..

Decorating my meal!
Great dinner with great bunch of friends! =D

After dinner..
Went to take Neoprints.. With only me inside! =S

As the timer went ticking...

No one came inside..
Lol!

Last activity of the day..
A surprise little chocolate cake with a candle on it!

Woo! I was so touched..
Yes! So TOUCHED by many of their chocolate filled hands after they smashed such a lovely, delicious chocolate cake on my FACE!
What a waste.. I managed to lick some chocolate off my hands and face..
Smelt like chocolate throughout the night.. EVEN AFTER I BATHED!
Well, it's my birthday! Supposed to have fun yea?
Enjoyed it.. =)

Photos...!
They came with this..

I was so touched and surprised!

Make a wish..

Notice that evil smile...?

Yes! SMASH!

There goes the lovely chocolate cake.. & my face. =X


Mr. Chocolate Face.

Thanks to Guanjie for "Cleaning me up"..

Maybe Sherlyn too..

But decided not to..

Cos' she's just so mean! =P

End of the day..

Group Photo! HAPPY~

Oh yea! My present!

I Love Pink! & Pigs!

Thank you Sherlyn, Sharon, WeiQi & Samuel!

Thank you to all of you for making 27/3/08 such a memorable day! =D