Paul The Orange!

- Saturday, March 29, 2008 -

Birthday!

This is one fantastic 20th birthday..!
Thanks to all those who wished me happy birthday!
& also to those who forgotten to wish me.. I know you would if you had remembered.. =P

Well.. Day started with a lovely lunch specially prepared by me!
I name it.. 5-Ham Delight!
Why?

Let me tell you what's in this dish..
5 types of ham - Apple baked ham, Black pepper ham, Honey baked ham, Picnic ham and Round bacon!
Egg
Mushroom
Crabstick
Cheddar Cheese
Final product

It tasted MMMmmm Brilliant!
Gf loves it.. That's most important! =D

Surprise Surprise..
Shereen bought me a cake..
Came to my place with this HUGE box..
I seriously thought it was a cake for her classmate's birthday..
It was a HEART SHAPED STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE FOR ME!


I was so touched by this.. So sweet of you Shereen! =)
I'll never forget this first birthday spent with you..

Afternoon was spent in YTSS's Speech Day..
Sigh.. Wet weather program..

Dinner was great..
Thai food with family.. It's near Sembawang Park area..
The food was so good.. When it was served.. We started eating..
Hardly have time for photo-taking! =X

The left-overs..

Codfish, KangKong, Honey Chicken, Fish Maw Soup!


Yummy yummy Pineapple Rice!


Less Spicy Mee-Goreng... =D

Food Missing From Photos: Tom Yam Soup & KaiLan in Oyster Sauce..
Reason: Too Yummy!

Thank you all for such a wonderful birthday!
Especially Mum, Dad, Sis & my Darling Shereen!
That's all folks!