Paul The Orange!

- Monday, March 17, 2008 -

Night Cycling & Indian Muslim Food

Now that I have pretty "Superb" cycling skills..
NIGHT CYCLING!
Which also means.. Easy access to much more good food!
Today, we have special guest Kamal joining us for the 2 hour Indian-Muslim food exploration!

First stop was at Blk 846, Yishun Ring Rd's Indian-Muslim foodstall! [Near Khatib MRT]


It's the stall right there with the black man standing inside. =X

Mr. Paul's recommendation - Kambing Soup AKA Mutton Soup.

"The kambing soup is... Woo! You gotto try it to know.. Soft tender juicy mutton pieces given generously with the aromatic POWERFUL soup.. Heavenly indeed! MUST MUST MUST TRY!"

Well well.. Kamal & I ordered THESE!
Die-Die-Must-Try kambing soup, mutton murtabak, beehoon goreng & 2 home-made iced lemon tea

Total Cost = $13.20

Mum brought me there when I was a kid..
That's how I know about the kambing soup..
As for the rest of the food, they're decently tasty..
Definitely satisfying!


MMmm MMmm..

OK! Next stop..
Blk 292, Yishun St 22 Indian-Muslim foodstall! [Near Yishun Community Library]



That's da black man inside! =X [Racist Paul.. I Love Indian Food OK!]

Mr. Kamal's recomendation - Thosai, Prata & Milo Dinosaur.

"I tell ar.. The prata and thosai there very nice! Everytime after Mosque I'll go there eat! Milo dinosaur also gooood!"

Our 2nd order of the night.. OMG!

There's onion/bawang thosai, masala thosai, soup tulang, 2 egg pratas, 2 milo dinosaurs

Total Cost = $13

Soup tulang was pretty normal..
Prata was OK..

Milo dinosaur was wonderful!
Cold, smooth, sweet, thirst quenching!
I wanted another cup so badly!

Thosai was great too!
Masala thosai was filling, tasty & soft slightly mashed potatoes inside..
Bawang thosai was crispy & fragrant..
I love the 2 sides - Coconut chutney & the curry.. [Didn't know if it's chicken or mutton though.. =P]

Wanted to go for a 3rd round..
Too bad..
Reached maximum stomach storage capacity..
Terrific night!