Paul The Orange!

- Monday, March 17, 2008 -

Random..

Some random photos taken recently but didn't make their way into any posts on my blog..
So here they are!
On a random post.. Lol!
Lets see..

While preparing to jaywalk..
Bumped into this amusing road name..
At least amusing for me.. =X

Seen it anywhere in Singapore? =P

Ms Phua's attempt to ride my "Seat-Higher-Than-Her-Butt-Height" Bicycle..

For those who recognise the Blue-Yellow YTSS PE T-shirt..
Yes! I've put on weight!
& it's tight-fit now.. =X

Poor Sherlyn couldn't stop..
I had to chase after her crazily..

PS. I didn't bang into the pole.. =S

My first ever decent balloon fairy?!

Pretty sweet..
Except sometimes it becomes a head-whacking weapon in "someone's" hands.. =S

Here's a pretty good illustration of a contrast of BIG & SMALL..
Suitable for kindergarten education..

It's a pretty good contrast of "cute" & "act cute" too!
Vanessa's [The latter] gonna slice me up.. =X

Thanks to the recent wet weather...

My doorstep flooded! =O
I was imagining if one day my doorstep floods again with hungry little baby crocs swimming waiting for breakfast.. =X

Introducing.. My buddiest buddy.. Ilhammi!

Dear Gf reminded me not to gay with him.. NUMEROUS TIMES! Lol!

Sorry sweetheart..

Can't be helped.. =X

I told you...

I've got another sweetheart! - To my dearest girlfriend.. =P