|
Okie! It's Day 1 surviving without girlfriend around on this island! I miss her so so so so much! But I can't just stay at home and stare at her lovely teddy bear and miss her so badly 24/7 right? So.. Some fun activities today! 1) Early morning breakfast at Ya Kun Kaya, Ah Mei Cafe, Northpoint 2) Virtual Fighter 4 & Tekken 6 at Timezone & Funland Followed by the first highlight of the day.. 3) Yishun Park! I look like a giant baby on the swing! =X I haven't played the swing for ages since I was a child.. Cos'..
Today.. Mr. Paul SWINGS! Can't believe I spent half an hour swinging like nobody's business in the park.. It can be so fun swinging away all your worries in your mind for that moment of time.. =) Was in a rather crazy mood.. So decided to head to.. 4) Lush Hair Creations! I'm back to my mohawk again! Haven't done it in a long time.. Not used to it.. But I'm just high I got a wild head again! =P Next was.. 5) Sakae Sushi Buffet @ Northpoint Turn out there was hardly no one who went back to YTSS for competition training.. And.. Craving for sushi buffet for so long.. Plus a whole bunch of people are heading there too.. Thus, joined my dear girlfriend's classmates for buffet @ Sakae Sushi! [She wouldn't have expected this.. =P] Felt pretty bad cos' by the time I reached there, most of them were done eating.. Still, great lunch cum dinner! =D ChinRong, CheeHao, Ken, GuanJie, Sherlyn & Weiqi! Fun bunch of people! =D After the meal, night was spent.. 6) Bowling @ Yishun SAFRA! Have not bowled since "I don't know when".. Mr. 7-Strikes-In-A-Game became Mr. 7-Zeroes-In-A-Game.. =X Bowling was full of laughter with..
Just when Sherlyn's shoelaces came off.... We decided that we could probably give a shot at... THIS! Either Sherlyn stands up and... Oops! Or.. The bowling ball goes... Oops! Kids.. REMEMBER.. Please do not try this at home.. Try this at the bowling alley.. It's more exciting! =X Dear Shereen once told me GuanJie's Gay..
| - The Orange! -
Paul 20 28th March 1988 Magician / Balloon Artist
PaulTheOrange@Hotmail.Com - The Talking Orange! - - The Tunes - - The Orange's Buddies! - MAGICIANS / BALLOON ARTISTS: Edwin Gabriel Hasif Jannson Jaspas Jazz Jeremy Pei Kenneth Soh Kyle Ravin Ling Norvin RP Magic IG XueYing
SJAB:
SINGAPORE POLY.:
YISHUN TOWN SEC.:
OTHERS:
- The Old Oranges! - June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 - The Orange Favourites! - |