Paul The Orange!

- Saturday, March 15, 2008 -

America's Got Talent - Toth!

Ok
! This is one of the most hilarious contestants in "America's Got Talent"!
Never get bored despite watching this numerous times! =D
Presenting.. Toth!
I first thought he was going to put up a grand violin performance...! =X



The judges comments were... Lol!

Piers Morgan: "Toth.. Erm.. How did you think you went, Toth?!"
Toth: "It doesn't matter how I think it went." *.*
Piers Morgan: "Ok.. Well I'll tell you how you went.. You wandered around, looking ridiculous, making a crazy, wailing noise!"

Sharon Osbourne: "Could I just ask.. What language were you singing in?"
Toth: "It's a language I've invented." *.*
Sharon Osbourne: "Oh, Ok. That's fine!" Lol!

David Hasselhoff: "Oh My God.. It was looking like.. Something like.. Apocalypto now, with a violin!"
Toth: *.*
David Hasselhoff: "And singing in a language you made up, it was VERY, VERY ENTERTAINING! But very kind of scary.. Thank you for coming."

Laugh you ass off the seat!