Paul The Orange!

- Sunday, April 20, 2008 -

Fishing @ Lower Seletar Jetty

Fishing!
Haven't fished in ages..
In fact..
Never caught a live fish myself in my entire life..
Which also means..
I spent my past 20 years ATTEMPTING to fish.. [Not fish.. =S]
Who cares so much when i could get fishes from NTUC or Cold Storage right?! =P

Anyway.. Photos!

My 2 Fisherman's Friends..

Kamal & Gene!

Let's have a good meal before fishing!
[Weird.. People usually have a good meal with their FISHES after fishing..]

Kamal showing off how he eat with his 'Ultimate Spoon Palm'! =S

Noticed that?!

So So So..... Wrong.. Semens?! Lol!

Ok.. Enough of semens.. =X Anyway.. All of us caught fishes! =D

Presenting...

Kamal's semens! Opps! I mean FISH..
[Just lazy to BACKSPACE =P]

A good fisherman is one who is patient..

I'm obviously a bad one.. =X

Still.. I caught this! =D
Fishy: "OOH! I see the light! =X"

See?! Which dumbo fisherman would tie a float together with a weight?!
[Me.]