Paul The Orange!

- Monday, May 05, 2008 -

It's Better Than Ya Kun Kaya!

Oh yea! You guys should try the kaya & butter toast at Yishun St. 21, Blk 233, #01-472!
IMO, it's even better than Ya Kun Kaya, not just the taste & texture but also the sweet little presentation!

I was so surprised when I saw this presentation.. =)

Guys guys! Impress your girlfriends with a hand-made sandwich today! =P

It's not too burnt, just-right-crisp feeling & of course fragrant!
Goes well with a refreshing home-made lemon barley!
Haha! I was cycling so a refreshing drink helps! =D

Cycled cycled..
Reached a mama shop nearby..
& I found my favourite primary school snack! Or dessert?
Whatever..

My favourite primary school jelly!

Gosh darn cheap! 10 cents!

Almost 10 years since I actually seen and ate this..
I was surprised man! Only 10 cents?! Unbelievable..
Bought one for Shereen too!
She loves it!
I told her about it..
Shereen: "10 cents?! Next time must buy 10 for me! =P" - I will.
Childhood memories.. Sweet.. =)