Paul The Orange!

- Thursday, May 29, 2008 -

Ice Skating @ Fuji Ice Palace!

Sudden phone call from Kahhong requesting me to join him & his friends for ice skating..
Since I was available in the late afternoon.. Why not?
Haha!
Have not skated for AGES! Probably 2-3 years back?
Oh yes.. Mr. Paul can ice skate OK!
No falling or ice breaking alright! =X
Took me a while to get use to the ice and after a while, I was GLIDING! =X Lol!

Here's a sneak a peak at how Mr. Paul ice skates.. =P

Not as clumsy as you would expect yea? =P
That's me attempting to do some crossovers.. =)
I looked like I was tripping?!
Thanks Kahhong for risking multiple collisions to have this video taken.. =D

Congratulations GuoPing!

You've managed to move on ice by yourself after today! =P

After 3 hours.. Exhausted..
That's us!
Kahhong, GuoPing, Alif & Me!

Had fun! & Gosh!
2 of Alif's legs equal to one of mine! =X

More to come! =D