Paul The Orange!

- Tuesday, May 20, 2008 -

Mediacorp Channel 8 Records Challenge

Today's the first filming session.
Horrible experience I would say.

No.1 - I got to speak in CHINESE!!! I can imagine all my Chinese teachers shaking their head when they watch that episode..

Interview in Chinese too! countless times of NG.. Lol!
The interviewer even taught me how to answer the questions?!
Haha!
I feel like JC Sum speaking Chinese.. =X
OMG

No.2 - This is bad.. The director MADE UP a 'conflict' between Mr. Lim, Joanne (Professional Balloonist) & me!

The storyline though might be so real on TV, it's actually all made up!
Joanne walked off upon seeing me talking to the students about balloons..
Joanne's a lovely lady.. Not even a little petty.
Her reputation would of course be affected..
As for me, I had to apologise to her and ask her to come back.. And admit that ballooning is only my hobby and I'm not as good as her.. And I'll listen to her and go under her guide?!
Can you imagine how it would affect my reputation saying these things on national TV too?!
Yes! I'm not as good but sigh..
The director's just terrible..

Well, it was still a valuable experience.. Now for the photos! =D

I was being playful.. Matches my specs. right! =P

Can you believe I was doing this in front of the teachers when they're talking.. Bad boy.. =D

Now, the building of basic columns!

Yep! Can you see the hardworking students putting all their heart and soul into it..?
Lol! Me? I was playing hide & seek with the camera man!
Gotcha on my camera! =X

Building Building..

Student 1 & 2: "Shucks! Structure's unstable! Hold there Hold here!"
Teacher (Xueying): "Heah heah! It was me.. =P Sabotaged!"
=S

Day ended with successfully forming a beautiful column of balloons..

Yes.. And day ended with a super tired yet still exciting face.. =X
(That's the best I could describe..) =O

That's all for now! =)