Paul The Orange!

- Monday, May 26, 2008 -

Mediacorp Channel 8 Records Challenge

Today's the 2nd filming session..
Did not go for it due to some personal stuff..
Of course I did appear in school in the morning to meet up the students and teachers..
Worked with Irina & YingQuan on a human leg..
Glad we did.. Cos' now we know what proportions we need for the whole human.. =D
Helped out a little with the other groups' plannings..
And more importantly to see what ideas the teachers have come up with too..

Oh yes! there's a bunch of new students that joined in unexpectedly..
Good news & bad news..
Good news is of course we have much more manpower to build the balloon structures..
Bad news is almost 99.99% of them have no idea what our plans are and what is going on.. Lol!
Tried my best to give them a crash course on the balloons..
I think it worked? Most of them have an idea what's going, on, roughly how to build it, and they're not as afraid of balloons anymore! =D

Pretty fun session for the new students especially the balloon bursting part! =P
Students are scary these days.. They're imagining the balloons and their teachers' faces!?!
OMG.

First time I see someone having such a terrible time bursting a balloon!
Poor thing..LOL

Finally saw the metal structures being built for the competition..
After seeing it and hearing how the balloons will be attached onto it, I feel kind of worried for Yishun Town in this competition..

One example is the giraffe..
The metal structure for a giraffe is actually pretty simple..
Just an inverted "Y" shape..
Our giraffe is.. I don't know?
Seems like a horse?
I didn't see the completed trial run..
I hope it works.. =)

All the best YTSS!