Paul The Orange!

- Friday, May 30, 2008 -

Mediacorp Channel 8 Records Challenge

3rd filming session of the Records Challenge.. =)
Great day, great balloons, great people!
I finally see the chance for Yishun Town to win! =D
Good news is..
"Yishun Town has a pretty good chance to win!" - Said by one of the balloon pros..!

Filming went pretty smoothly.. =)
Pretty hilarious looking at some photos..
Especially those with Pornsak inside!

His facial expressions - Priceless! =P


"Eh Director.."

".. I not happy la! Your butt not sexy la!" =X

Let's check out our balloons! =D
Pretty good job done as compared to the past few sessions..
We're seeing animals this time!~

First, we have our tree!

Sorry, that's not the animal.. =X

& flowers for decorations!

Patience! Next is da animals! =P

Yea! The Giraffe!

In the making.. =S

Ook.. You'll have the sneak preview..

Of the legs.. =X
Hey! Pretty good job done ok!

Next we also have the polar bears!

I think more like polar mouse?! =S

Last but not least..
Made by Paul!

The lion!
This dude just cannot stand.. =S

Not bad yea?!
Some other photos during today's session..

Lol.. I think this cameraman's waiting for a chance for a dramatic scene..

"Boy.. Collapse the wooden structure.. Collapse Collapse Collapse.." =X

Ms Xie looks unhappy?!

"I wanna be interviewed too.. Hmmpt!" =X
She did of course.. =)

Oh yes!
Found out something about her today too!

She LOVES to take photos with them SOOOOooo MUCH! =S

Presenting...

Mr. Exhausted.. ??
This guy told me Pornsak's cute for 3 times!!! (I think he's in love..)
*I mean it* =O

Lastly.. Presenting..
Mr Anything-Also-Good! (You'll know why.. =P)

My Lion! Goood~

PornSak..

Sherlyn.. Don't get jealous.. =P

Cecilia Wang..

Shereen.. Don't get jealous.. =P

Great session!