Paul The Orange!

- Sunday, June 15, 2008 -

Ballooning At Grand Copthorne Hotel

Location was Café Brio's in Grand Copthorne Hotel..
It's really fun mingling with the people in the restarurant..
People are having a very relaxed, lovely lunch..
Feeling contented with the food and very appreciative when it comes to the live music performances, magic show & balloon sculpturing!
Didn't take photos... =(

Only this!

Right before I started!
Check out my new bow tie!
Wahaha! I think I look like some retro star singer! =X

Met Moses after that, to Plaza Singapura & then to Vivo City!
I'm so delighted!
New trolley bags! Orange trolley bags...!!! (Oh, I love Orange. =P)
Carrefour's having a last day sale!

Guess what.. Usual price $189!

I bought these for.. $59!
Woo! They match my specs! =P

Headed to Vivo next to meet Auntie Joan..
She's selling balloons there!
A little jamming session..
Tried out my little new idea of a butterfly catcher balloon!

And that's the prototype!

Pretty fun "toy" to play with!

Sherlyn & Weiqi was hanging out around there too!
And.. Moses made this bow tie..

Went onto Weiqi's back!
Looking good har.. (Of course la.. Didn't show the face what..) =X
I'm soooo mean.

Balloons 'r' fun!