Paul The Orange!

- Wednesday, June 11, 2008 -

Kamal's Birthday Party

Just came back from Kamal's Birthday Party..
Stayed overnight at Pasir Ris Costa Sands..
Had a good sleep and woke up feeling terrible..
Probably lack of alcohol? Lol!
What's a party without it man?!
But well, underages.. Too bad..
Did what I always love to do in parties..
Balloons!
The kids love me.. =P
Or more like.. The kids love balloons..
Big kids too!
Kamal with my M16 rifle!
That little cousin he's holding...
She's soooo jealous!

Kamal & family!

Happy kids, Happy Kamal!
Hm.. BBQ was great!
Of course it's great with me around! =X
Paul's BBQ chicken wing is simply 10/10!
Lol!

After celebration, night was spent with Kamal, YiHuan, HanLun, Raden & his 2 friends!
Too bad the bicycle shop was closed.,
We spent our night walking around..
I made balloons throughout the night! (No life har!)
And magic too!
Had fun sharing some magic with those awake.. =)
All except Kamal.. Lol!
He was the first to go ZZZzzz...

Hm... And there goes the first magic wand I've made!
Credits to Moses.. =)
Looks like sun flower?

Bused back home..
ZZZzzz for me.. =)
Still feeling terrible..
Probably cos lack of alcohol.. Lol!
I'm refering for probably Vodka or Shivas..
Not Breezers.. =X
By the way.. Those belong to HanLun & YiHuan.. =(
Love parties.. =D