Paul The Orange!

- Wednesday, June 04, 2008 -

Prawning At Bottle Tree Park

Woo! First time prawning!
Great experience I would say..
It isn't as boring as I expected it to be..
Kahhong's recommendation!
Guess we would be spending more time at Bottle Tree Park now! =D
One thing that's not very satisfying would be the price.. $30 for 2.5 hours and we're only given 1 rod?!
Good thing KitMun brought a few rods~ =)
It was really fun cos' the usual 637 gang of buddies were there too!

So we have..
Me of course!

Gosh.. I think I look so uncle!

Kahhong!

He's like 24/7 focused on his float! Lol!

Jeremy!

There's always so much laughter with him around! =D
(I know he doesn't look like a joker at all.. =X)

Benjamin

I think he'll die if he prawns without smoking.. Lol! =P

Eugene!

This guy's darn 'sway'! Prawn's playing with him!
Or maybe just doesn't like his face.. =X
We're all so mean!
Kidding Eugene! =D

KitMun joined us later.. =)

Trust me..

We ain't even a little bored.. =P

3 hours passed rather quickly..
Everyone caught prawns!
And here's my first and only catch!
Huge yea?

I mean the prawn.. Not me.. =S

And now.. Everyone's catches!


For your info.. KitMun (Bottom right corner photo) didn't catch any prawns.. Lol!
He was posing with someone's prawns..

Finally! Grilling time! =D

Check out the beautiful prawns~

Guess which was the one I caught?

The LARGEST on the extreme RIGHT!
WooHoo!
DELICIOUS~

Must go prawning again soon!