Paul The Orange!

- Friday, June 06, 2008 -

Prawning At Bottle Tree Park

Yes! I'm so addicted to prawning..
I find it a very enriching hobby.. =)
Downside would be the price.. =(
Well.. Mr. Paul's getting more skillful with prawning now! =P

Not as easy as it seems..
Things to take not would be the line's length, the type of bait to use, and also how to ensure a hook once you have a bite.. =O
Guess I gonna change my chicken heart bait to worm bait..
Heard it gets a better hit rate? =)

Oh yes!
Yiqian was prawning with her sis and her sis's boyfriend too!
I guess she got a rather good catch today?
Hm.. As for me.. around 11 prawns?
A new friend Eugene gave me 5 prawns!!
Total of 16 prawns to eat!

Alright man!

Check out these babies..
Gonna be so yummy!!!

That's not all OK!

More huge ones yet to be BBQed!

Of course I don't intend finish everything.. (I know I can..) =P
So lucky Kahhong was being called down to enjoy a prawn meal with me! =D

One considerate buddy!

He brought paper plates and a bottle of Iced Lemon Tea too!
Perfect way to enjoy~

Satisfied faces.. =)

Too much prawns gives you spasm faces?! =X

I look so worn out..
But still.. That HUGE prawn! YumYum!

And that uncle behind..
Plain Lol!
Reminds me of Laughing Buddha!

Hahaha!

Oh yes! Spotted something intriguing! =D
It was.. A car!
This car!

Notice the "T" Logo?

Look closer..

Lubricants?!
Reminds me of condoms.. =X
Probably the driver's the boss of Durex?! =P

I want a BMW!