|
This time tagged by YingQuan.. Starting time: 10.53am Name: Paul Brothers: 0 Sisters: 1 Shoe size: 11 or 12 depending on shoe cutting.. Lol! Height: 1.8m Where do u live? In between Yishun & Khatib Favourite drinks? Any fruit juices! Favourite breakfast? Indian/Muslim food! Have you ever been on a plane? Nope.. Rumored that plane cannot take off.. =S Swam in the ocean? Nope, I'm scared of sharks.. =S Fallen asleep in school? & snored too.. =X Fell off your chair? Yes! Don't imagine..! Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? Yep! =) Saved email? Yep.. What a weird one.. What is your room like? Comfy.. What's right beside you? My mouse? Lol! What is the last thing u eat? Hokkien Mee! Ever had chicken pox? Yes! Decades back! Sore throat? Countless! Stiches? Yes.. Many on my knee.. Wanna check it out? Broken nose? Almost, just missing flesh.. =X Do you believe in love at first sight? *Pondering* Like picnics? Depends on who it's with.. =D Who was/were the last person you danced with? My girl.. =P Last made you smile? Her.. =) You last yelled at? A guy who walked in front of me looking down while I was cycling.. Horrible guy.. Ring also cannot hear! Today you did? Woke up, chatted with her.. Now blogging, going to do balloons at Grand Copthorne Hotel soon.. Have you ever kissed anyone? Of course.. Get sick? I can't count..! Miss someone? Right now! Shereen! Eat? It's heating in the microwave... Best feeling in the world? Something... =P Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes! My 2 stuffed bears! What's under your bed? Another layer of spring mattress! Duo layer! Shiok! Who do you really hate? Can't think.. It's only 11am! You want me to hate someone?! What time is it now? 11.08am Is there a person on your mind now? Who else! Lol! Do you have any siblings? YESS! Stated above.. =S Do you want to have children? In the future.. Do you smile often? Most times? =D Are your toe nails painted? Shhh.. Sometimes? =P Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? None.. Mine's simply the best! Dual Layer Spring Bed! What colour shirt are you wearing now? None! Lol! What were you doing at 7.00pm? Hm.. On the train? Lol! Are you a friendly person? Definitely! Do you have any pets? 52 pets of cards.. & my pets of balloons! Where is the person you have feelings for right now? Back to sleep.. =S Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you? A lot! Do you sleep with the TV on? Hardly.. I hardly watch TV.. What are you doing right now? Blogging... Have you ever climb through a window? I think I got stuck! Can you handle truth? Pretty much no problem or I wouldn't even be typing this? Dare to forgive? Yes. =) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mum.. Who was the last person u cried in front of? Haa~ Her! How many people can you say you've really loved? Family, Her. Do you eat healthy? I eat anything & everything! Have you cried because of something someone said to you? Yes. If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Her.. =) Are you loud or quiet most of the time? I would say.. Loud? Are you confident? Of myself.. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: 1. Drawing robots & jets. 2. Playing the recorder. 3. Chinese dance! (I'm serious!) 4. Running away from girls chasing me around in primary school.. Lol! 5. Pulling my ears outside class for fooling around too much, 5 things on my today's list: 1. Ballooning at Grand Copthorne Hotel 2. Buy trolley bags from Plaza Singapura 3. Have a good meal 4. Plan my costume design 5. Complete this! Snacks I enjoy: 1. I don't really enjoy snacking. 2. I don't really enjoy snacking. 3. I don't really enjoy snacking. 4. I don't really enjoy snacking. 5. I don't really enjoy snacking. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: 1. Have a good life with her. 2. Let my parents have a good life. 3. Invest 4. Buy an island for us. 5. Travel. 5 of my bad habits: 1. Spend too much. 2. Soon. (She knows =P) 3. A little punctuality problem. 4. Love to eat. 5. Just plain crazy at times.. Lol! 5 places I lived in: 1. Yishun 2. Ave 4 3. 663 4. 658 5. Near Yishun SAFRA.. -_- 5 jobs I've had: 1. Poultry Seller 2. IRN Surveyor 3. Fantasma Magic 4. Magician 5. Balloon artist I shall not carry on tagging people.. Gotta go off to work! =P
| - The Orange! -
Paul 20 28th March 1988 Magician / Balloon Artist
PaulTheOrange@Hotmail.Com - The Talking Orange! - - The Tunes - - The Orange's Buddies! - MAGICIANS / BALLOON ARTISTS: Edwin Gabriel Hasif Jannson Jaspas Jazz Jeremy Pei Kenneth Soh Kyle Ravin Ling Norvin RP Magic IG XueYing
SJAB:
SINGAPORE POLY.:
YISHUN TOWN SEC.:
OTHERS:
- The Old Oranges! - June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 - The Orange Favourites! - |