|
Today's the final day, judging day! Woo~ Managed to finish the whole 3m x 4m balloon structure/sculpture on time beautifully on time! I was so so proud of YTSS students for being able to make such a fabulous thing! Totally unexpected! Mediacorp came in for filming in the afternoon.. Things started and went on smooth and well.. =) Short interviews were carried out.. Interesting one with KaiSiang.. Cos' he was sleeping flat on the ground.. Lol! (Oh yes! Pornsak with another !@#$ expression!) =S Followed by introduction of the whole finished balloon product! Now.. You'll get to see what YTSS made.. You'll probably not believe your eyes and will definitely go.. WAH! First we have the King of the jungle.. The Not-So-Fierce-&-Slightly-Botak LION! =S (It can ROTATE alright~) Next, we have.. The tall, sweet & cute looking GIRAFFE! (The neck can MOVE UP & DOWN alright~) *To drink water from the bucket! Cool har!* Not forgetting.. The lovely polar bear swimming in the water tank! =D (The polar bear can SWIM UP alright~!) *Are you going WAH now?* =P And this guy.. Looks like a real cheeky guy with that smile.. ;) Great dancer! Yes! Check out his moves~ =X Now for the cuter creatures.. I mean animals.. Lol! Penguins beside the polar bears! =D Monkeys!!! On coconut trees with no coconuts! Probably all plucked down by the monkeys? =S And my favourite...! The cutest looking little meh meh sheeps! *Aww sooo cuuuttee!* And of course.. Judging time comes.. 3 judges... I have no clue who they are.. Lol! That's HuiSze.. Doing a great job introducing our sculpture to GuoLiang & the 3 judges.. =) That's YTSS's Balloon Zoo! WOW right?! =D Lion: "Ain't we cute?~ Stupid judge say I'm balding!" Giraffe : "Do you think we can win?~ You better let us win judges or I'll poke you with my antennas! =X" Hm.. Results remained a secret.. Headed down to Fuhua Secondary with Joanne, some teachers & students to check out their sculpture and also to know the final results.. Too bad I didn't manage to take any photos of their product.. But it sure does look like a farm.. =X Most people there.. Teachers, students, the other balloon artists were pretty confident YTSS would win.. =D So there I was! Presenting to you.. Singapore's heaviest heavy-weight champion balloon man! =S *Is there such a record?* I mean the blue bird.. Yes that blue bird! =X *Are you thinking what I'm thinking? =X *Nope Nope! That's not what I'm thinking..!* Fuhua students all ready too.. Are you ready too readers? Yishun Town Secondary: 82 points! FuHua Secondary: 86 points! Gosh we lost by 4 points!!! None of us could believe it.. But well, it's OK! We still did a terrific job! Great learning experience for everyone! Memorable event! Some photos to conclude the whole event.. Yes Yes.. I know you look thinner when beside me.. The End of the balloon story.. =)Don't have to say out right~ Lol! That's Joanne the professional balloon artist! Lovely lady.. Great working with her! Last.. Bernice! Mdm's Chan's daughter.. Sweet & intelligent girl..!
| - The Orange! -
Paul 20 28th March 1988 Magician / Balloon Artist
PaulTheOrange@Hotmail.Com - The Talking Orange! - - The Tunes - - The Orange's Buddies! - MAGICIANS / BALLOON ARTISTS: Edwin Gabriel Hasif Jannson Jaspas Jazz Jeremy Pei Kenneth Soh Kyle Ravin Ling Norvin RP Magic IG XueYing
SJAB:
SINGAPORE POLY.:
YISHUN TOWN SEC.:
OTHERS:
- The Old Oranges! - June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 - The Orange Favourites! - |