Paul The Orange!

- Friday, July 25, 2008 -

Balloon Jamming!

Alright! It's time for some new stuff again! =D
Met the 2 crazy guys, Moses & Gabriel..
Also referred to as "Old Men" by my girlfriend..!
I think she gets a little worried with me hanging around with 2 old men too often! Lol!

Anyway.. We were at Admiralty MacDonalds..
Too bad Jazz, Kae & Brodrick couldn't make it the last minute..
You guys missed out so much!
Another time then.. =)

Let's see.. Moses made 2 masks..
Pretty interesting.. =D
Talented fella!
His mini snake mask!

SSSSsss.. Lol! Cute guy!
(Hor Sherlyn?!) =X *I'm dead meat*

This is his Kungfu Panda mask..

Sorry Moses, but it seriously doesn't look like it.. =X
*TehTeh!* Fail! =P

Gabriel with his usuals..
Sweet har!

It's 2 bears holding hands in a heart-shaped balloon!

And now.. My creation! =D
I hope you could tell its a..

Skull mask!?
*This is a prototype.. Gotta add some minor colour changes*

What really amazes me is how this mask had evolved through this session..

First from the left... And all the way to the right..!

Amazing har..

Boo.

More to come!