Paul The Orange!

- Saturday, July 12, 2008 -

Ballooning At Café del Mar!

It's Singapore Poly's Oops! Hook'd Beach Festival!
Coincidentally I was doing balloon sculpturing for my school's event!
Extremely fun I would say..~ (What would you expect from Siloso Beach?!) =X

Anyway.. Did a couple of crazy thing during this event..
First was to climb over the fence with my huge bag of balloons!!! (Couldn't locate the entrance..) =S
Yes! Paul could climb fences too! OMG!
I was a little panicky as the fence was on the verge of breaking down! Freaky~!
Still, I made it! *Clap Clap!*

Cool shit.. I was immediately requested to make a balloon G-string for this guy..
Moses did the top! Lol~
You wouldn't believe the final results!
That crazy arse even went on stage with the balloon bikini!
Photos are with Johnathan.. Try to upload soon! =D

Rest of the day was rather normal..
Except for the terrifying weather!
What to do.. Doing balloons outdoors.. Worse still by the beach!!!

Ok... Challenge comes..
Apparently this girl, Pearlie, being a little more creative than other girls I think, requested for a.. Heart-shaped bracelet and a STRAWBERRY!
Exciting challenge har..! Yes! Made a prototype heart-shaped bracelet..
&... My first STRAWBERRY was born!!!

Yea~
Pearly! (That should be her name?!) =X
She was delighted! Or seemingly delighted?! Lol!

And satisfied! After drawing the little dots on the strawberry~

I can sense guys envying my job har! =D

Yea!
I love my job! *Erhem*
I mean I love sculpturing balloons!!! =D

That's all for now folks!
*Too excited & busy.. Lack of photos*
More next time! =)