Paul The Orange!

- Monday, July 14, 2008 -

Johnny Thompson's Lecture In Republic Poly!

Kyle informed me about this..
Glad I could attend his lecture!
Have been ages since I visited RP Magic IG.. =)

Anyway, a little brief introduction about him..
Johnny Thompson, "The Great Tomsoni", is a Las Vegas illusionist, also recognised as one of the World's Greatest Magicians..
He's a mentor & and teacher in magic..
One of the great minds behind famous magicians like Lance Burton, Criss Angel, Penn & Teller!

Session started with Johnny's performance of his personal effects!
First there was his Fabulous 3 Balls Trick!

With 2 ladies..

A hankerchief..

A ball..

Not just 1..

But 3 balls!

Yes.. He has 3 balls.. =X
*What am I thinking?!*

Do check out Johnny Thompson's Fabulous 3 Balls Trick


Next was his egg bag routine!

Stunning, Magical, Flawless!

Yes! Even Kyle agrees!

Lol!

He did some mentalism effects too..!
Superb performer..
Indeed a top notch magician!
After today, I know why..
Johnny Thompson's is extremely powerful in subconsciously suggesting thoughts! Lol!
I'm SERIOUS..! =P

See?

Johnny: "I'll pluck your balls if you do not pick the 3 of spades!"
Who doesn't freak out? You tell me?! Lol!

Oh yes! He did some amazing effects on the table too!
Johnny Thompson's "Disappearing Act"!

I'm sorry, that was MOSES.
=X

I guess everyone learnt something from the lecture..
I did too! =D
And to end it off..
That's everyone! =D

Oh yes! Not forgetting to introduce my new balloon creation before this post ends!

Yep!
It's my new prototype heart! =D

Wonder who I gave this heart to..?
I didn't know her name and I'm surprised she knows mine!!!
What a magician!
Lol! Who? Who? Who?

More magic to come! =D