|
Alright.. No balloons for this post.. =P Something a little different today! QUIZ TIME! *Tagged by Yueying* (o1) What do you want most now? - Hm.. I would want her to clear her O levels quickly and of course do well in it! =D (o2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? - Disneyland! =D Gf wanted me to bring her there.. I promised.. ;) (o3) Do you think money can buy happiness? - Money cannot buy Ultimate Happiness. No money also no happiness. =X (o4) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? - Ever Ever After~ =P *I feel so kiddish!* (o5) Do you believe you can survive without money? - Maybe? I remember my great great great great grand ancestors in the caves didn't had cash.. =S (o6) Do you think there's such a thing called "LOVE"? Reason? - Yes, I found her.. =) (o7) What's love? - Love is like war. Easy to start, hard to end. Lol! *Got this somewhere* Check wikipedia.org? =X (o8) What do you dream of doing in the future? - Dream ar.. Nurse? *Sharon.. Don't laugh!* =P Air steward? =X *Don't try to imagine people!* (o9) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. - Yueying.. Great leadership qualities! Comical! Adorable! *Depends on how you see it la..* =X (1o) What is the craziest thing that you've ever done? - Dress up as a terrorist in the MRT! *I'm wondering if I should post the video up!* =O (11) What type of person do you hate the most? - Backstabbers! Totally! (12) What makes you decide the person is your right one? - I don't know! The decision just came suddenly! =P (13) What makes the world go round? - Ehhh.. (14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life? - Rubber! =X Lol..! Love.. Ask for the most important person!!! Shereen! =P (15) have you ever cried for someone/something that you really liked? - Since I was few months old! I cried for breast milk! =X (16) If you had a chance to change your life, what would you want to change? - The number of zeros in my bank account! =P More of course..! =D (17) The love of your life now? - Shereen~ (18) Are you courageous enough to tell a person that you like him? - Him?! Of course man! He knows.. =P (19) Would you rather follow your heart or your mind when deciding for the right one? - I guess it would be heart.. Since the mind wouldn't be a good choice when I'm crazy over the right one? =P (2o) Are you willing to die for your friends? - Sure thing! Just 'ge si' lo! *Fake dead* =X
| - The Orange! -
Paul 20 28th March 1988 Magician / Balloon Artist
PaulTheOrange@Hotmail.Com - The Talking Orange! - - The Tunes - - The Orange's Buddies! - MAGICIANS / BALLOON ARTISTS: Edwin Gabriel Hasif Jannson Jaspas Jazz Jeremy Pei Kenneth Soh Kyle Ravin Ling Norvin RP Magic IG XueYing
SJAB:
SINGAPORE POLY.:
YISHUN TOWN SEC.:
OTHERS:
- The Old Oranges! - June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 - The Orange Favourites! - |