|
Yes! After going to the states for so long, Srinivasan's back to Singapore on holidays! Amazingly this Indian (Yes, he's from India.. You'll know why the emphasis towards the end.. =P) buddy of mine didn't get shot in the states.. =X Woo! Caught up with him after ages.. Headed to Yishun SAFRA for a couple of games of pool and dinner at Northpoint.. =) He's still the same old Srini I know~ Srini's first comment when he saw me.. "Wah Baolong! You put one weight ar!" *Basket..* Lol! Yes I did.. & I think you've slimmed down! =D Yishun SAFRA Pool That's us now.. =) Oh yes! Srini promised me he would send me photos of himself with some blonde chicks..! *That was like when he was about to leave for the states?!* Me: "Srini! Where's your photos of yourself & some blonde chicks?!" Srini: "Don't have la.." *I'm surprised he still has the Singaporean accent!* Me: "I think they don't like CURRY la!" =X Lol! I was so damn mean. Meet you up soon before you fly off bro! =D Met Moses & Gabriel at night in Causeway Point MacDonalds for a balloon jamming session! Both of them are plain balloon madman! Lol! *Especially Gabriel!* Well..
| - The Orange! -
Paul 20 28th March 1988 Magician / Balloon Artist
PaulTheOrange@Hotmail.Com - The Talking Orange! - - The Tunes - - The Orange's Buddies! - MAGICIANS / BALLOON ARTISTS: Edwin Gabriel Hasif Jannson Jaspas Jazz Jeremy Pei Kenneth Soh Kyle Ravin Ling Norvin RP Magic IG XueYing
SJAB:
SINGAPORE POLY.:
YISHUN TOWN SEC.:
OTHERS:
- The Old Oranges! - June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 - The Orange Favourites! - |