Paul The Orange!

- Monday, August 11, 2008 -

Elmo!


That's Kenneth & the Elmo he made almost a year ago! =D

Finally after like so so freaking long I actually bothered to start making an Elmo!
Hm.. I would say the one I made is super duper similar to Kenneth's! (Except for a few missing & extra pinch twists)
Why?
I always felt that his Elmo's one of the nicest in Singapore! =D

And now.. Presenting..

My First Elmo & I!
Made this at Moses's place..

Sorry he's a little camera shy.. =S

Headed to Northpoint to meet Melvin for Sakae Sushi buffet..
And for those wondering who Melvin is..

Tada~

That's Melvin!
Not too excited after he realised his new few-hours-old PSP is faulty..

He can be pretty freaky at times too..

Especially during the 7th month period now.. =X
Hungry ghosts now go for sushi! =S

Not forgetting our little friend..

Here's a tako ball for you!
Shucks... He got no teeth to chew!?!
I'll add on some rubber teeth for u next time! =D

Wacky Fun!