Paul The Orange!

- Saturday, August 02, 2008 -

Magic Show!

It's show time!
For a Primary Schools Chinese Calligraphy Competition!
Did my standard act..
With my latest babies! - My 2 new tables!


Don't they look great on stage?~

Well, I'm still getting used to my new tables, so show wasn't as smooth as expected..
A little cock-up with the table setup.. Damn.. *Erhem Moses* Lol!
Nonetheless, it was still a fun & enjoyable magic show! =D

Credits to Kahhong for taking his book-out time from BMT to help me take some photos!
Thank you so so much! =)
Now, see me in action!
The stage looks huge in this photo..
In fact it was so super small!
About 3 x 3 metres?!

Lol! See something/somethings orange in this photo?!

OK.. Some more closeup shots!

Woo?

Haha! I admit I'm playful!
& a little gross too.. =P

I love tickling armpits.. =X

I realise I make pretty weird faces too!

Retard Paul.

& you wouldn't believe how much of that came out from my mouth!

PULL PULL PULL!

It's always so satisfying seeing much happy, surprised, amazed or amused faces!

That's what I love to do~

Appaluse!

The end.. =)