Paul The Orange!

- Sunday, September 07, 2008 -

Another New Balloon Creation!

Ok.. David came down to Vivo City today to visit us..
By the way, Uncle David, probably in his 70s now, is a MASTER in balloons!
He has been doing balloons probably even before my parents met!
Lol!
Really a man full of knowledge in balloons!

Today he talked to us about geometric with balloons..
Showed us a design and wanted us to figure out how to make it!
Not very easy but still got it in the end..
David said it could be used as a turtle shell..

That's the shell David showed us..

With only 1 balloon!
Woo~
Does it seem easy?

So yea.. I made this!
Adding the turtle to the shell!

That's Mr. Turtle!

Hm.. Till now, I'm still wondering..

Does this look like a turtle?
Please comment on it people.. =)

Well, while waiting for my bus home..
Guess what?
I met Jolin!
She must be one lucky girl for the night..
Cos' I had my balloon hanging on my bag!
And... She got it!!

Smile Smile Smile~

Look how happy she is?!

Love my job~
Love to see people smile~