Paul The Orange!

- Friday, August 29, 2008 -

YTSS Teacher's Day Dinner!

Let's see..
Went to see a doctor in the morning, took medicine immediately!
Rushed down to YTSS to catch my girlfriend's dance!
WooHoo! It was great!
Rushed home for toilet after that!
Medicine did help a lot!
Should have seen a doctor earlier..
Had some rest at home till my stomach got much better!

Met Sherlyn, Cheryl & Clara for a short shopping session at Bugis in the late afternoon..
Next stop was Holiday Inn Park View Hotell!
Got invited to the dinner as "Friends Of YTSS"..
Met Amanda, Wenting & Jacqueline near the lobby and we entered the ballroom filled with gorgeous & handsome teachers dressed in wonderful peranakan costumes!
Good thing all of us were not dressed to the theme..
Not that paiseh.. Lol!
Anyway, my medicine worked wonders!
I had a peaceful, lovely dinner with no toilet rushes!
8 course dinner.. Good food again for my not so good stomach!

The whole night was not just filled with food!
There was lucky draws, games, and performances all by the teachers!
I was totally blown away how fun loving & crazy YTSS teachers could be!
& I finally found out what our teachers were doing when all students were slogging hard preparing for the O and N Levels! Lol!
Unbelievable!

Photos time!

A little dance item during dinner!

It's like a mini teacher's concert! Lol~

Lucky draw was super interesting with teachers shouting and cheering!

That's Ms Chan who nominated me, Amanda & Wenting for the dinner!
Oh yes! She won.. Shucks.. I forgot what prize she got! =P

One really happy winner of the lucky draw!

Cool har!
There were 100 over lucky draw prices!
ALL teachers went home a winner of a price! Lol!

That's Mr. Principal..

Toasting to all teachers..
He looked at our table and called us "VENDORS" =S
Lol!

And my dinner partners!

Amanda!

And..

Wenting!

And this was what I was presented at the dinner!

I'm now a FRIEND OF YTSS.. Lol!
Friends of YTSS award still has GOLD & PLATINIUM wo!
Cool stuff!

My stomach's recovering~ =)