Paul The Orange!

- Tuesday, October 21, 2008 -

I Can't Walk!

There goes my leg..
This time my left knee..

It goes like that..
Was rushing to meet my dear girlfriend for a short while before her dad fetches her home..
Rain just stopped..
Floor was slippery..
I rushed.. On my bicycle..
Yea.. I hit a kerb, bike slipped off the pavement..
I FLEW off my seat, off my bike..
Landed on my knee..
Shit..
Couldn't see her in the end..

Couldn't walk, couldn't move my knee, couldn't feel my knee..
I was afraid I could crack my knee cap..
I was afraid the bone was dislocated and went out of place..

Called Kamal for help, Irwin & Melvin came to help..
Kamal was actually panicking and didn't know what to do!
Haha.. These SJAB guys are really angels!
Kamal got a cab, Erwin cycled my bicycle to wherever we went, Melvin helped to move my leg..
Thanks boys!

Went to the nearest orthopedic..
Had a horrible time..
Confirmed no fracture and dislocation..
Took a cab home to rest..
Erwin cycled my bike all the way home!
You're a great guy!

Treatment was horrible..

Electricity!!!

Then comes the MASSAGING!
Pain as hell I tell you!
Well, I'm glad I'm fine..
Just gotta take an X-ray soon to make sure everything's fine.. =)
This will take a LONG LONG time to heal..
I'm back on crutches!